[postgis-users] Upgrade problem

Chris Hodgson chodgson at refractions.net
Mon Oct 21 10:10:09 PDT 2002

Do you get no error message at all? You should test using mapserver's
command-line shp2img (command line is generally more convenient and browsers
don't always show you the error message properly. If you still don't get an
error message, all I can do is recommend the newest mapserver (3.6) - and
get the mappostgis.c file out of mapserver's cvs as it  has WAY better error
reporting.

Chris