[postgis-users] Running createlang and postgis.sql

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Tue Jun 3 09:47:22 PDT 2003

At a minimum we appear to have an extraneous 'commit' (or a missing
'begin') in the sql file which needs to be paired up. The other warnings
are normal and can be ignored -- when postgresql creates new types there
is a brief period of chicken-and-egg, when types have been created and
their constructurs have not, which raises a warning.
P.