[postgis-users] Running createlang and postgis.sql

Mike Leahy mgleahy at fes.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Jun 4 09:24:23 PDT 2003

Paul,

What we've got is PostgreSQL 7.2.1 and some early version of PostGIS (I
don't know how to determine what the actual version is).  This is the
only binary version we could obtain (compiling our own in Cygwin was not
successful, as I've indicated in a post I made last week).

You should be able to find the un-paired 'end transaction' on line 761
of the postgis.sql file I attached in my last message.  Perhaps the file
that came with the build we have is different than yours.  I'm still
hoping that there would be someone out there that has an up-to-date
build for Win32.

Mike