[postgis-users] Errors with postgis.sql

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Mon Jun 16 09:48:07 PDT 2003

Not errors, just warnings.
Chicken and egg problem. In order to define a type, you must reference
input and output functions. Those functions must reference a type they
create/read. Circular dependency. PgSQL avoids this by creating a shell
and then hooking it up to the functions as they are created. It issues
warnings as this happens. All is right with the world.
Paul

--
       __
      /