[postgis-users] Help with spatial query (bug??)

Brent Wood pcreso at pcreso.com
Wed Apr 6 14:44:52 PDT 2005

--- strk at refractions.net wrote:

> Brent, can you post a simplified test of your problem so we can
> check on newer geos/postgis versions ?
>
> 2 geometries and 2 queries against them should be enough AFAIKT.
>
> --strk;

I have attached a short shell script.

This creates two tables, adds geometry columns and loads some sample data.
It then runs two queries to illustrate the problem.

You will need to change the name of the database for this to work, otherwise I
hope it makes things easy for you to replicate my situation & see the problem.

Thanks for your help with this....

  Brent Wood