[postgis-users] Early Special: 1.0.0 Released (Doc for frenchusers updated)

Mark Cave-Ayland m.cave-ayland at webbased.co.uk
Thu Apr 21 08:36:22 PDT 2005

Hi Mike,
I'm afraid that the instructions I posted originally to the mailing list are
out of date by quite a margin (see
). I will try and find some time to update them and commit to CVS when I
find a spare moment - the hardest part is actually setting up the MingW
environment rather than the compilation itself. If you would be interested
in using these instructions to produce something more up to date (I can
support you through email if required) then I would be happy to review and
commit as a README.WIN32 file or equivalent.
Kind regards,

WebBased Ltd
South West Technology Centre
Tamar Science Park