[postgis-users] 1.0.0 RC1 Ready For Download

Bernhard Herzog bh at intevation.de
Mon Jan 17 03:24:18 PST 2005

Paul Ramsey <pramsey at refractions.net> writes:

> The 1.0.0 release candidate #1 is now packaged and ready for download.
>
> http://postgis.refractions.net/postgis-1.0.0-rc1.tar.gz

I tested this a little with Thuban, by running Thuban's test-suite with
this postgis version and PostgreSQL 7.4.6.  The one real problem I ran
into was that AddGeometryColumn does not quote the column name properly
when deriving names of contraints from it.  The attached patch fixes
that.

Another, minor thing I ran into was that the postgis initialization
SQL-script has been renamed to lwpostgis.sql.  Once I had extended the
test suite to look for that file too and fixed the above quoting bug,
all Thuban tests ran successfully.

   Bernhard

--
Intevation GmbH                                 http://intevation.de/