[postgis-users] Crash when creating index on ( int, geom )

Robin Chauhan robin.chauhan at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 10:13:14 PST 2005

I eventually discovered that I was meant to attach gdb to the
particular postgres instance, not the postmaster.  However I'm not
sure the bt output is very useful.  Would I need to rebuild postgres
with debug enabled to get anything more meaningful?

(gdb) attach 30603
Attaching to Pid 30603
0x2ac26b22 in ?? ()
(gdb)