[postgis-users] RE: zigGIS Usage Experiences

Bruce Rindahl rindahl at lrcwe.com
Tue Nov 28 13:45:41 PST 2006

But I guess the question is what do you need the connection for?
Relationships with other tables can be handled with a view or a SQL string
that can be specified with Python.  Concurrent editing is something I don't
want to do.  Even single use editing can be tricky.  If you split a polygon
what do you do?  Delete the old and append the two new ones?  Update one and
append the other?  This is why I think the toolbox approach is interesting.
Bruce