[postgis-users] Again: ERROR: function 60821C60 returned NULL

Obe, Regina robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Tue Aug 7 04:28:46 PDT 2007

Just to add to what Mark said.  I had this issue when switching over
from 8.1 to 8.2. It was a problem with the GEOS library interaction with
8.2 which I think was fixed with Geos 3.0.0rc4 and above (there might
have been a slightly lower version that fixed it.)

If you are running 8.2 with Geos 2.3 or something like that, then you
will get the below error you describe.  This problem did not occur with
Geos 2.3 and below against 8.1.

Thanks,
Regina