[postgis-users] Mapserver and postgis views

Paul Moen pmoen at nd.gov
Fri Oct 5 07:01:42 PDT 2007

We use Mapserver layers referencing views in Postgis with no problems.  The
only difference I see is we have a data line like

geom from gispod using SRID=2266 using unique pod_index

where we explicitly assign the SRID and the unique field in the data line.
I assume that the postgres user is the owner of the view.

Hope that helps.

Paul