[postgis-users] Topology and Triggers

George R. C. Silva georger.silva at gmail.com
Thu May 15 11:24:33 PDT 2008

I will try a geo-trigger now (that im at office).

But there are lots of complications that i can imagine...

I would like to hear from others if they have some experience in this.
At this moment i will try a Topology trigger that will delete the
overlaping part of digitized polygon.

Thanks for your input Webb!

george