Thank you mailto me. Re: [postgis-users] Postgis problem : Can not compile the code successful

John john123apple at 163.com
Tue Oct 21 23:47:56 PDT 2008

 Hello Kevin:

       Thanks you send message to me, these days I solve one problem;

       In Postgis DOCUMENTATION,the source code is:

      ((org.postgresql.Connection)conn).addDataType("geometry","org.postgis.PGgeometry");

       the right code is:

        ((org.psotgresql.jdbc3.Jdbc3Connection)conn).addDataType ("geometry","org.postgis.PGgeometry");

     I seek the postgresql.jar and postgis-1.3.3.jar.

     But another problem is appeared.

     The code is:

          PGgeometry geom = (PGgeometry)r.getObject(1);

          System.out.println(geom.toString());

     But I do not know how to solve the problem.

     I use the computer language is jsp+Tomcat6.0 +JDK1.5.

    Cheers,

    john

在2008-10-21,"Kevin Neufeld" <kneufeld at refractions.net> 写道: