[postgis-users] 1.3 to 1.4 upgrade

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Thu Aug 20 14:25:31 PDT 2009

Those errors look fine to me.  Those things don't exist in PostGIS 1.4 so
they simply won't be loaded.

Are you using the perl upgrade script.  Haven't tried that so not absolutely
sure.  We usually just restore our old 1.3 ontop of a new mint PostGIS 1.4
and that works pretty well for us, but then again we were doing both
migrations at the same time.

Which platform are you on by the way?

Leo