[postgis-users] Export empty PostGIS table

Joukje Aris joukje.aris at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 05:36:31 PST 2009

Thanks, I thought of that. But that leaves me with the trouble of removing
it afterwards in the shapefile and the table each time I export a table that
happens to be empty at the time. I do need an exact match with the number of
rows in the database.
It would have been nice to produce the shapefile in one step, but maybe
taking the extra steps is the only way.

Joukje