[postgis-users] Error using PostGIS and GEOM

张新波(Sinboy Zhang) iamsinboy at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 00:44:48 PST 2009

I got the same problem.

OS:CentOS 5.2
PostgreSQL:8.2.6
Geos:3.0.0
proj:4.6.0
postgis:1.3.2

A few months ago,i installed them successully on Fedora 7,now a error
boked when i installed on CentOS:

ERROR:  could not load library "/usr/local/postgis/lib/liblwgeom.so":
libgeos_c.so.1:

But the file liblwgeom.so was existed surely in /usr/local/postgis/lib, i
added /usr/local/postgis/lib to /etc/ld.conf.d/local.conf and execute
ldconfig ,final restart postgresql ,but the error still exist.