[postgis-users] Error using PostGIS and GEOM

张新波(Sinboy Zhang) iamsinboy at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 01:45:51 PST 2009

I found the cause of the problem,because of  the environment variable.

I did want to create a Linux service, start-up,so,i made a pgsqld file in
"root" user.The start cmd is :
cd /home/postgres
su postgres -c "postmaster -i -D /usr/gftech/pgdata &"

I missed the "-"  after "su",the right cmd should be *su - postgres