[postgis-users] import shape or sql to postgres automatically

zhang zhe luckyclare at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 14 00:26:34 PST 2010

Hello,

Thanks. Actually, I have windows and apache server installed in my computer. In this case how the code should look like?
What´s the mylinuxserver ? is it the IP adress of the server? or name of the server?

Will my code changed into
psql.exe -h mywindowsServer -d postgres -U zhe -f c:/users/sqlfile.sql

Can I write this code to php?

Thanks.

psql.exe -h mylinuxserver -d mydatabase -U myuser
 -f c:/users/sqlfile.sql