[postgis-users] installation on windows

Nicholas Bower nick at petangent.net
Sun May 16 05:50:44 PDT 2010

Capture the start of the log and the first statement that fails.  Below is
just repeating that there was an initial failure and it is not executing
more statements within this transaction.  For example I've often found
aborts caused by inadequate permissions, in which case something like -u <db
owner> can be required.