[postgis-users] ST_DWithin with radius 0.000001

nguyen liem liemnguyendl at gmail.com
Tue May 25 01:37:06 PDT 2010

Hi Nicklas

Actually the points can be outside the polygon and returning true but it can
be tolerance about 1 meters outside.
I'm using SRID: 4326. I would like to know 0.00001 with the projection 4326
is equal 1 meter or not ?

I used ST_Intersects (geom, geometry); but it's really slow, I don't know
why.
I also used ST_Dwithin (geom, geometry, 0) and the result is empty, i
couldn't found any neighbour.

Cheers

Web Site          : http://axonactive.vn