[postgis-users] PostGIS: make check works, but I can't manually create a spatial database

samclemmens geopetrus at gmail.com
Fri May 28 07:01:49 PDT 2010

Sorry; I inadvertently posted my previous response twice...   The line is:

psql:postgis/postgis.sql:80: ERROR:  type "spheroid" already exists

So, does this mean that my spatial database was successfully created the
first time around despite the "notices" that the spatial functions (e.g.,
st_max_distance) do not exist?