[postgis-users] Installing a fully functional PostGIS 2.0 on Ubuntu Linux GEOS/GDAL issues

THX1138 ap.joseph at live.com
Sat Dec 24 21:12:28 PST 2011

I am new to linux, postgresql and postgis. I have been working on getting
postgis 2.0 up and running on an ubuntu-maverick-amd64 linux server for
about a week now. I am going for raster and topology support.

I used the following to configure:

sudo ./configure --with-raster --with-topology
--with-jsondir=/home/zonabili/json-c-0.9

The configuration file below describes my specs.

PostGIS is now configured for x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu