[postgis-users] Installing a fully functional PostGIS 2.0 on Ubuntu Linux GEOS/GDAL issues

Carlos Andrade carlosviansi at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 22:29:21 PST 2011

Hello,

I have a tutorial for mac, I'm not sure if it is useful for the kind of
problem you are having because I found installers (links provided there on
the tutorial) for mac.

I'm sorry I did not post this earlier, semester vacation only started early
and I'm still unable to understand how to post there on the wiki.

http://wiki.dcc.ufba.br/~CarlosSilva

Tutorial is available on this wiki, just search for the following exactly
words:

*Postgres 9.1 e Postgis 1.5.3*:

If anyone could tell me how to post it, or just post at postgis wiki with
given credits I would be thankful.

Best regards,

Carlos Andrade
http://carlosandrade.co