[postgis-users] Querying geometries with different srid

Farrukh Najmi farrukh at wellfleetsoftware.com
Fri Jan 14 06:55:31 PST 2011

BTW, using nested SELECT did not work either as shown in follow query:

SELECT * FROM GeometryValueType gvt WHERE
     ST_SRID(gvt.geometry) = 4326 AND gvt.id IN (
       SELECT gvt1.id FROM GeometryValueType gvt1 WHERE
         within(gvt1.geometry, ST_GeomFromText('POLYGON((-100 0, 0 0, 0
100, -100 100, -100 0))', 4326)) = true
     )

It again gives the "Operation on mixed SRID geometries" error :-(

It seems to me that surely this should be doable. If it is not doable,
do folks think that is an issue that should be tracked?