[postgis-users] st_transform crashes

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Sat Jul 30 17:42:59 PDT 2011

Bryan,

I guess it could be the proj library we have the windows build built with
doesn't support some new feature required by martian spatial refs.

We were planning to release PostGIS 2.0 with the newer proj library which
might resolve your issues.  Would be interesting to see if someone with a
newer proj runs into the same issue with your dataset.