[postgis-users] Error when importing raster table

Andreas Forø Tollefsen andreasft at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 00:38:26 PST 2011

Hi.

As seen in a different post, I am working on some raster data. I have
recently experienced a problem with processing of raster to tables using the
gdal2wktraster.py tool.

Any idea why this gives and error, and is it just a warning about integer vs
float?

C:\Python25>python gdal2wktraster.py -r
c:\prio_grid\source\globcover\globlow.ti
f -t globlow -s 4326 -k 50x50 -I -M -o globlow.sql
gdal2wktraster.py:645: DeprecationWarning: integer argument expected, got
float
  hexstr = binascii.hexlify(struct.pack(fmt_little, data)).upper()
 Summary of GDAL to WKT Raster processing:
Number of processed raster files: 1
(c:\prio_grid\source\globcover\globlow.tif)
List of generated tables (number of tiles):
1       globlow (45360)

C:\Python25>