[postgis-users] Problem refreshing table list

George Washington gws293 at hotmail.com
Sun May 8 03:04:34 PDT 2011

		Hi, I have a strange problem no doubt the result of my lack of
knowledge. Using Postgresql 9.3/PostGIS 1.5.2 under Windows 7 32-bit
when I look at a database list of tables using PGAdminIII or PhpPgAdmin
all is well. But when I use OpenJump or Udig all I see is an old list of
 tables. Changes which are reflected in PGAdminIII or PhpPgAdmin are not
 seen by the other two client programs. Restarting the server makes no
difference.

What am I missing?

Many thanks for your help

George