[postgis-users] Tell your Story at FOSS4G NA

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Wed Feb 29 12:12:59 PST 2012

Hey all, I know I posted earlier about the deadline (which is
tomorrow) for abstract submissions, but I wanted to stress how much
the conference is looking for stories about folks putting these tools
to use. Case studies, why open source worked for you, what your
organization has gained from using open source tools... practical
stuff, not even necessarily technical stuff. A story: we started here,
we journeyed, there as a storm, we got through it, we arrived over
there.

Tell us your open source story:

foss4g-na.org/abstract-submission/

Thanks!