[postgis-users] raster2pgsql quoted string error

jean-daniel Sylvain jeandaniel.sylvain at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 05:30:14 PDT 2012

Good moring Bborie,

First time I used this installation process on the gis4free page:
http://gis4free.wordpress.com/2011/03/10/how-to-install-and-configure-postgis-raster-on-windows/.

Yesterday I used the installation provide by enterprise db (winx86-64).

http://www.enterprisedb.com/products-services-training/pgdownload

I don't think the problem is directly related to raster2pgsql, since it
works on similar installation/computer. Do you think it could be related to
computer setting used by raster2pgsql (regional settings, encoding). It was
why I was askinf what are the processes involved in raster2pgsql at this
stage.

Hope this is clear.

Jean-Daniel