[postgis-users] PostGIS 1.5.8

Stephen V. Mather svm at clevelandmetroparks.com
Fri Nov 16 11:46:45 PST 2012

Just a hunch, but make sure you are running that query on the database that
has postgis enabled.  If you run it on another database, you would get that
error.

Best,
Steve

http://www.clemetparks.com/images/esig/cmp-ms-90x122.pngStephen Mather
Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Manager
(216) 635-3243

svm at clevelandmetroparks.com
 <http://www.clemetparks.com/> clevelandmetroparks.com