[postgis-users] Recording problems with PostGIS

Brice Bene brice.bene at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 15:27:17 PST 2014

Finally I found the solution. The function set_rgeo_factory_for_column must
be added to each model with a link to PostGIS where you specify which
factory you are using.

example
: set_rgeo_factory_for_column(RGeo::Geographic.simple_mercator_factory.projection_factory)

Thank you for your help and your time.

*Brice.*