[postgis-users] Postgres as cache and renderer for vector tile server

Peter Devoy peter at 3xe.co.uk
Mon Mar 21 10:34:04 PDT 2016

>Drupal
HI Robert, thanks for the suggestion but unfortunately I am not
using Drupal in any projects.  Best of luck with your modules
though, Mapzen's SQL functions may be of interest to you:
https://github.com/mapzen/vector-datasource/tree/master/data

> I think a generic HTTP cache in front of your web service
> would be the most architecturally attractive solution, no?
Thanks Paul, I think you are on to something there.  I am very much
throwing my self into the deep end here so this is the sort of obvious
thing I can miss.

--
Peter Devoy