[postgis-users] PGAdmin4 - not getting swamped by geometry columns in data view?

Brent Wood Brent.Wood at niwa.co.nz
Wed Oct 18 00:52:31 PDT 2023

Not really an answer, but might help.

I use DBeaver (Community Edition) for most of my GUI based PostGIS access. Not as much admin capability as PGAdmin, but much better Postgis support.

It understands Postgis, automatically displays WKT for geometry columns & has a simple mapping tool built in to view the Postgis data graphically.

Cheers

Brent Wood

Principal Technician, Fisheries
NIWA