[postgis-users] PGAdmin4 - not getting swamped by geometry columns in data view?

Gary Turner g at elizr.com
Tue Oct 17 22:50:08 PDT 2023

Apologies in advance if this is a silly question, or this is an
inappropriate place to ask.

I've recently switched from pgadmin3 to 4 on a new windows machine, and
I occasionally use it to look at metadata. The tables I use
unfortunately tend to have the geometry columns at the left of the table.

In V3, the geometry was width limited. In 4 it's not, and I can't even
scroll past the geometry column to find the data that's to the right of it.

Is there a way to limit the width of the geometry column? Or even hide it?