Database crash when creating raster_in function

Nikhil Shetty nikhil.dba04 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 06:49:29 PDT 2024

I am  are using raster extension

The creation of raster_in function breaks on PG15 as well, JFYI, I have
created package for 3.3.5 on rhel7(this is not available in Postgres repo)

Will the fix given in
 https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/5277
 solve the issue? if yes, I can add the same fix and create new rpms for
3.3.5 on rhel7

Thanks,
Nikhil