[Proj] Roussilhe Projection

Mateusz Łoskot mateusz at loskot.net
Fri Oct 28 17:05:55 PDT 2005

Hi All!

Here is my translation of Mr. Roman Karaj's kod_korekta65.txt document
(http://www.geonet.net.pl/gfx/pliki/kod_korekta65.txt)

It's a long document so I decided to post it as an attachmenet.
If it will be cutted off by mailing list manager then I will put it on
my website and give proper URL. We will see ;-)

Note: The kod_korekta65_en.txt file is encoded in UTF-8

All comments and suggestions related to my translation are strongly welcome.
I hope it will help some hacker to add proper implementation to PROJ.

Best regards
--
Mateusz Łoskot
http://mateusz.loskot.net