[PROJ] About PROJ.6: C source sample

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Tue Apr 2 01:14:16 PDT 2019

Hi Sandro,

I think what is really needed is a general update of the example
code to better use PROJ 6 capabilities. I've added a ticket [0] about it
and at some point I will get around to fixing it.

Thanks for highlighting the issue. Generally speaking we are a lot
behind with the docs. Even has been busy writing the code and the
rest of us are still trying to keep up with the all the changes. It is
not ideal, but it is what it is.

/Kristian

[0] https://github.com/OSGeo/proj.4/issues/1403