[PROJ] Use of EPSG codes in proj_create()

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Tue Apr 2 12:26:59 PDT 2019

To be honest I am leaning towards killing the migration guide. It was an attempt at making
it easier to move from proj_api.h to proj.h but since it was written a lot have happened
and the premise has changed. Instead I would rather write a couple of proper pages
demonstrating the use of the current API. If done properly it should be sufficient help
for those migrating old code to use the new API and will be better suited for newcomers.

But it raises the question: What sort of things will be useful to demonstrate on doc pages
like that?

/Kristian