[PROJ] [PROJ 6.0.0] Different behaviors for creating a transformation of type EPSG:9616

Didier Richard Didier.Richard at ign.fr
Tue Apr 30 07:02:50 PDT 2019

1.- Does not work either with "urn:ogc:def:coordinateOperation:IGNF::SG1250". I guess because of the authority ?

2.- My bad. It works with PJ_CATEGORY_COORDINATE_OPERATION and returns PJ_TYPE_TRANSFORMATION ! Thx a lot

3.- Ok, I thought that operations located in other_transformation table were of type PJ_TYPE_OTHER_COORDINATE_OPERATION. Do you have an example of an operation for which the type is PJ_TYPE_OTHER_COORDINATE_OPERATION ? I found nothing in the test/ directory checking this.

--
RICHARD Didier - Chef du Centre de Compétences Technologies des Systèmes d'Information
http://fr.linkedin.com/pub/didier-richard/98/2a3/a8/ - https://www.osgeo.org/member/didier/