[PROJ] Why is std=gnu89 tested/enabled ?

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Wed Aug 21 05:10:10 PDT 2019

No, I don’t think so. Internally PROJ defines some math functions that is first introduced with C99. If the build system detects that they are available with your compiler the system functions are used instead. As far as I remember that is the only difference between using C89 and C99 to build PROJ 5.2.0. Try running the test suite, it should give you a good indication if it works or not.

/Kristian