[PROJ] PSC Motion: require SQLite 3.11 as minimum version

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Thu Nov 7 10:27:59 PST 2019

I am also +1 on this. I am just wondering if 3.11 is the lowest possible
version that is feasible to use with PROJ. From the linked issue I understand
that SQLite 3.8.x is too slow and that it works with 3.11. I take it that 3.11 was
chosen because it was readily available for Even. Would 3.9 or 3.10 work
as well? Or was there a specific change in 3.11 that we know is the one that
makes the difference?

/Kristian