[PROJ] PROJ grid files CDN

Nikolaos Ves vesnikos at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 08:17:31 PDT 2019

I understand that it is a different conversation but i cannot stop to
wonder that it would be also wasted effort if down the road the CDN
providers ask for a reasonable amount of money to sustain their services
when all proj users use their resources to fetch grid files.

Technically, I am still trying to cope with the build changes proj brought
to some frameworks/libraries, so as long it's **optional**, hey it's good
to have ;)

Out of curiosity, is there any other project with similar approach as the
one suggested?

Nikos