[PROJ] Vector/SIMD acceleration

Thomas Knudsen knudsen.thomas at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 06:13:12 PDT 2020

yes, but in my case, it calls 4 times the 4-double, the last time
recomputing the
5th and 6th-last coordinates once more (since I assume this is faster than
calling
the serial version twice), but ignores the repeated computations, using
only the
two first elements of the paralleldata structure in the last trip through
the loop...