[PROJ] Adding new projection to Proj4

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Mon Feb 17 02:29:26 PST 2020

Alessandro,

It sounds like this is a good candidate for a new projection in PROJ. Unfortunately I can't access the paper so I can't comment on the details. How is the ground track oblique cassini different from the landsat equivalent?

If you want to add the projection to PROJ I suggest you add a pull request with your implementation. Since you already have written the code this shouldn't be a big task. Here's a previous pull request to get an idea of where to start: https://github.com/OSGeo/PROJ/pull/1133

/Kristian