[PROJ] PROJ 7.0.0RC2

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Tue Feb 25 11:55:58 PST 2020

> It has been highlighted that for builds on computers without internet
> access ‘make check’ will fail because of missing grid files. If you are
> building on such a system we advice to install the now legacy
> proj-datumgrid-1.8 package

Some clarification about the above:
- 'make check' will succeed on a compilation of the bare 7.0.0RC2 tarball.
Only some optional tests will be cleanly skipped if proj-datumgrid-1.8 (and
the additional grid ntv2_0.gsb from proj-datumgrid-north-america) is not
installed
- so, there's no need to install proj-datumgrid-1.8 to prepare for a
production build.