[PROJ] PROJ 7.0.0RC2

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Fri Feb 28 01:17:28 PST 2020

We have not received any feedback on the second release candidates. I take that as
a sign that we’ve taken care of all the immediate issues and that they are ready for
final release.

So, I hereby motion that we promote the following release candidate to their final
versions:

proj-7.0.0RC2
proj-data-1.0RC2
proj-datumgrid-europe-1.6RC1