[PROJ] [central_bureau at iers.org] IERS Message No. 411: The ISO Geodetic Registry

Brian Shaw brian.shaw at noaa.gov
Fri Nov 20 09:08:48 PST 2020

I believe that Roger Lott from EPSG has led this effort trying to get
the ISO Geodetic Registry to be the official location for
transformations opposed to having the EPSG be the de facto standard.  I
believe the NGS Chief Geodesist has made sure all of our transformations
are registered there although I have not confirmed this.

Cheers
Brian