[PROJ] searching in the archive

Javier Jimenez Shaw j1 at jimenezshaw.com
Fri Oct 22 12:03:11 PDT 2021

I tried with Google, Bing and DuckDuckGo. None is finding them.

Can I talk with the admin of the domain/server? There is something strange,
and it is very inconvenient not being able to search. One problem is people
(including me) asking again the same things, because they do not find the
answer in any Search Engine.

Thanks.
Entre dos pensamientos racionales
hay infinitos pensamientos irracionales.