[PROJ] vertical_to_vertical in vertoffset_grid_to_gtiff

Dalia Prizginiene - LMI dalia.prizginiene at lmi.is
Tue Aug 2 04:31:40 PDT 2022

Hello,
We have a local online transformation tool and Proj is used for transformation.
I want to upgrade the Proj but I need to have GTG format for my grids.
I am trying to use vertoffset_grid_to_gtiff.py from grid_tools
I do not have EPSG code for VERTICAL_TO_VERTICAL transformation, I do not think that it is possible to get (deformation grid in horizontal is ISN93_ISN2016.gsb (GTG exist) and vertical ISN93_ISN2016.gtx )
I am using the line:
python vertoffset_grid_to_gtiff.py --type VERTICAL_TO_VERTICAL --area-of-use "Iceland" --copyright "National Land Survey of Iceland. Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/" ISN93_ISN2016.gtx ISN93_ISN2016.tif

but I am getting the SyntexError: invalid syntax (there is no indication which part is wrong)

Could you advice on this matter?

Best regards
Dalia