[PROJ] Proj 4 Strings in newer Proj Versions

Daniel Fischer daniel at ssh4.me
Wed Feb 2 06:07:54 PST 2022

Hello,

in our old system we had to customize one EPSG to fit our needs. Since we are upgrading to latest versions, it seems that the epsg file located in Proj_Lib isnt take effects anymore.
Could some tell me please, how to apply my epsg adjustments to that proj.db?
Also i do not really understand this all, as i'm just a admin and got old documentation hand over...
My Goal is to Update the +towgs84.... string when i query 'projinfo EPSG:31467'

Thank you.
Best Regards